The Legislative Decree 8 June 2001 n. 231 introduced the principle of corporate and corporate liability into our legal system.
The Decree provides for the application of sanctions against the body / company whose top management or other employees have committed, in the performance of their duties, certain crimes in the interest and / or advantage of the bodies or companies themselves.
The introduction of this Decree represented for the Blue Line Group Consortium the occasion to reaffirm in the Code of Conduct those principles of loyalty, fidelity and correctness that have always characterized our modus operandi.
To be aligned with the requirements of Legislative Decree 231/2001 (art.6 II c.) “[…] the models must meet the following requirements:
- identify the activities in which the crimes may be committed;
- provide specific protocols aimed at planning the formation and implementation of the decisions of the Entity in relation to the crimes to be prevented;
- identify methods for managing financial resources that are suitable for preventing the commission of crimes;
- provide information obligations towards the body in charge of supervising the functioning and observance of the models;
- introduce a disciplinary system suitable to sanction the failure to comply with the measures indicated in the model […] “.